Is this hella rpg maker
The Last Relic | Kickstarter Demo
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
*Note* Please turn on FPS Sync in the Options menu.
Take the role of Ellie, young girl in the quaint town of Haven who is spirited away to a world of magic and whimsy, in this 90s inspired indie RPG. Join a colorful cast of characters while battling through a diverse collection of locales against vicious enemies and devastating obstacles!
The Last Relic follows the tale of a young girl named Ellie who is transported from her cozy, American life to a foreign realm of magic and monsters. Lost and alone, she wanders this new land aimlessly, wishing only to get back home. She's attacked by monsters only to be rescued by a young man named Dorian. It's here Ellie learns that she is far from Earth, in the land of Relics and Relic Hunters. Why was she brought here? And will she ever make it back home?
- A character rich, turnbased RPG inspired by Japanese classics such as Earthbound and Chrono Trigger.
- Battle fierce monstrosities and quirky aberrations with a quick-paced, strategic battle system, awarding players using varied combinations of skills and attacks.
- Unfold the story through a genre-shifting adventure: gameplay grows, evolves, and alters to present a variety of mechanics to players.
- A hub-town used as a base to recruit new members, develop and increase social levels with other characters, and even start your own farm!
- NPCs with personalities. Players will meet a diverse cast of distinct personalities, each with their own backstory and contribution to lore and world-building.
- Side-quests that matter; every side-quest is built towards expanding lore and offering beneficial rewards no matter how over-leveled you become.
- An exclusive, stand-alone story for the demo!
- 2-3 hour long demo!
If you enjoy the game, please consider supporting the full release on Kickstarter!
OS: Windows 7 (for Windows version)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics or better
Disk Space: 250 MB
*Note* If using a Gamepad, it may be preferable to change the controls via the option menu! I've received some feedback that some Gamepads (in this case, the DS4) aren't having the D-Pad registered correctly (it uses Analog only). I'm working to isolate and correct this error!
It's recommended to turn on FPS Sync in the options menu. Download game to directory of your choice. Extract the game folder. Play and enjoy!